Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 33

This is the beginning of week 33. Last week kind of doesn't count because I was sick so I exercised maybe 10 minutes haha! Hopefully I can get back on track this week. I hate being sick because it's like I have to start all over again in exercising but thankfully it's not too hard  to get back on track. I'm happy to report that I have, as of last week, lost 22 pounds since beginning this exercise journey so I'm really proud of myself and I am very thankful to God for giving me the strength to keep going when I wanted to give up. My goal of losing weight before I moved out of the country was to lose 20 pounds so I'm happy to have accomplished this. I'll be leaving some time this week. Hopefully I can keep up this journey. My next short term goal is 27  pounds away. And my next big goal is almost 50 pounds away. By this time next year, I hope to have reached that next big goal!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment