Monday, April 22, 2013

Success!

I have successfully completed the 30 day Hasfit beginner's workout!! I actually finished it last Wednesday, but I didn't update. I started to get back spasms that night so I had to take it easy the next few days. I still managed to get a little exercise in. Today was my first day back to my normal schedule. For this next month I'm doing themed dance days and interspersing Hasfit exercises a few times a week to keep building my strength. Today was Indian/Bollywood dances. Tomorrow I will probably do K-pop. Wednesday? Hmm...maybe a free music dance day. ;) We shall see.

Today also marks the beginning of my 7th week of exercising 5x a week! My own personal record.

Okay, enough blabbing. Updating right after exercising is convenient but I don't produce well though out posts because I'm tied and in a hurry to take a shower.

So on that note, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment