Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19 - Setting Captives Free II - Normal Day

Wow. After reading so many people's testimonies and doing the lessons each day, I'm realizing that a lot of people have been in the same boat that I'm in. It's not easy changing your eating habits and turning to the Lord for comfort instead of food. I never really thought of over eating as a sin. So many people do it in our country. It's widely accepted. You can't even go out to eat and not get portion sizes that are way too big. I even heard that Starbucks is adding a new larger size to their menu because 'Vente' wasn't big enough for some people. I don't even understand how people can get a 'Grande' size of any drink at Starbucks. It's just ridiculous.

This world is messed up. I've been blinded by so many things and I'm just so glad that God is showing me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment